reimagined for the modern world
Spring House Innovation Park is a marvel of smart thinking, intelligent design and energy efficiency— our infrastructure is no exception.
Developer MRA Group received $12M in grants and loans from the PA Commonwealth Financing Authority’s Business in Our Sites (BOS) project to support infrastructure development. Our campus also features a university-affiliated regional center for innovation and advanced production, as well as a business incubation and commercialization center.
- High efficiency utility plant touting 16M BTU, condensing boilers with variable speed pumping expendable to 20M BTU. And 1100 tons of refrigeration for comfort cooling, variable speed screw chillers with variable speed pumping & water cooled chiller system expandable to 1600 tons.
- Highly reliable, low maintenance compressed air system with -40 degree fahrenheit and variable speed compressor
- High capacity 6″ natural gas line throughout campus at 80 PSIG
- Class A office buildings served by high efficiency variable refrigerant flow (VRF) system with heat recovery
- State-of-the-art heating and cooling plant serving laboratories
- Laboratory infrastructure includes air lines and ample exhaust
- Fully monitored laboratory waste pump stations
- Multiple variable frequency drive air compressors serving laboratories and control systems
- Campus fed by 33kV electrical service to site-owned outside transformers
- Buildings offer 277/480V main panel distribution with step-down 120/208V distribution
- Power locally sourced by AP&L and distributed by PECO
- Backup power for critical laboratory equipment
- Car charging stations*
- New fiber optic network
- Redundant internet capability via diverse paths for seamless transition from primary to backup
- Building and campus common areas equipped with wireless access points for connectivity
- WIFI throughout buildings and central courtyard
- Building and campus common areas monitored 24/7 by a CCTV security system
- Tenant suite-level security with high-end electronic access
- New automatic LED site and building lighting
* Coming soon.
take the next step
If you have a specific question about our work spaces, or would like to schedule a tour, please complete the short form below.
in the news
With a $100 million investment, MRA Group hopes to turn the 1960’s-era suburban research campus into an energy-efficient innovation hub.